you're all i ever think about
you're my past, my present, my future
yesterday feels like today, and i cant wait until tomorrow
because i know you'll be there on my mind.

it's funny because you have no clue who i am..or maybe you do..
but our words are mere whispers
floating through time and space.

isn't it silly how you make me feel,
when there is still so much more to be had?
Yet, i cant help but smile when i hear you name,
and i cant help but blush when i see your face.

i don't know what i want.. all i can do is think..
think of you.. and dream of what it would be like if i were the one in yours.

you make my dreams so sweet
and you seem so divine, in a sense that we could just sit together in silence and forget about the world.

i think i may be crazy for letting myself ponder and feel this way,but it's nice to know that my feelings are safe.

if you never know then you cannot be hurt,
but if you never tell them..who knows what you're missing?


_icy*

0 comments: