"there comes a POINT in your life, when you're TIRED of Chasin' everyone & trying to FIX THINGS, it's not givin' up it's realizing that you don't need some people, and the drama they bring with them. As long as i've been breathin' , people have been DECIEVIN'! Been through the BREAKUPS, BACKSTABS, and LIES.....i Got a whole list of peple I DESPISE! They have NEVER TAKEN me down, with them, and they never WILL.....cause on my own TWO feet, I STAND STILL! .........so if ya got my TRUST, don't LOSE it, and if ya got my LOVE, don't ABUSE it!



1 comments:

zunnur said...

I've felt this way too many times. Sometimes you get so frustrated with the way people act and think that the only person you can trust is yourself, you're your best friend. However, at times, you'll meet people whom you can trust, who think before they act and try hard not to hurt.