I'm in a huge dilemma.
I am not sure what to do.
You have asked me out,

I had to turn you down
I didn't do it to be mean.
I did it because I was scared,
scared of what would happen.
I thought you didn't mean it.
I thought you didn't really care about me.
I was afraid if I gave you my heart.
The next day it would break.


I was scared because I liked you.
I think I'm actually in love.
For the very first time,
Because when I see you:
My heart skips a beat.
My breath is taken away
And my stomach fly.

I'm sorry because I only heard the rumors
Blocked out all the truth.

You are really nice.

You showed me that years ago.

I'm sorry, I only thought of the bad things.
Didn't even think of the good.

I was afraid of what others would think.
But now I don't really care about them.
And now it is way too late.
My heart is broken.

Broken as I predicted
Because you walk by with her...
her in your hands...
in your arms,

I don't know why I'm heart broken.
Because I'm the one that said no.


I don't know what to do now.
Do I move on...
forget about you,

Or do I wait and see what happens.

I'm in a huge Dilemma


by: Samantha Tayofa

0 comments: